Total from £2,599.00
Based on: Departures from London Heathrow (LHR)
Travel Dates: 01 Feb – 30 Jun 2019
Give into the allure of the Philippines when you stay at three luxury spa resorts. You will spend 10-days travelling across Cebu and island hopping to Snapper’s Cave, Lamanok, Bohol Island, Pamilacan Island, Cabilao and Mactan Island. During this sun-soaked holiday you will enjoy a picturesque cruise on Loboc River as you feast on a delicious lunch. Be wowed by the creatures in the sea as you go snorkelling as well as enjoying landmarks such as Bohol Chocolate Hills, and museums. This package includes flights, luxury accommodation, meals as stated, an English-speaking guide, transfers and sightseeing tours.
- Luxury accommodation
- Snorkelling activities as specified on days 1 to 3, inclusive of snorkelling equipment, resort guide and boat.
- Lunch on days 1 to 3 (drinks not included) at the beach or resort restaurant
- Visit Bohol Chocolate Hills
- Private transportation
- Museum entrance fees
- Loboc River Cruise with lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Pamilican Island tour
- Cabilao Island day tour
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Bohol and Cebu
- Return economy flights with Singapore Airlines
- Ferry between Cebu and Bohol
- Return Economy flights with Singapore Airlines
- Airport taxes
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation in an air-conditioned room Ocean view Deluxe room with daily breakfast at Amun Ini Resort in Anda, Bohol
- Three (3) nights accommodation at Panglao Island, Bohol – Amorita Resort in a Deluxe Room ; Panglao Bluewater Resort in a Premier Deluxe Room ; South Palms Resort in a Deluxe Garden view Room
- 3 nights in Movenpick Hotel mactan Island I deluxe ocean view room on Half Board Basis
- Snorkeling activities as specified on Days 1 to 3, inclusive of snorkeling equipment, resort guide and boat (where applicable)
- Lunch on Days 1 to 3 (drinks not included) at the beach or resort restaurant
- Whole day Bohol Chocolate Hills tour inclusive of private transportation, museum entrance fees, Loboc River Cruise, lunch, and services of a local English-speaking guide
- Pamilican Island tour inclusive of private land transportation, boat ride, entrance fees, picnic lunch, snorkeling equipment, and services of a local English-speaking guide
- Cabilao Island day tour inclusive of private land transportation, boat ride, picnic lunch, sanctuary and entrance fees, wash up room at Cabilao Beach Club, snorkeling equipment, and services of a resort guide
- Round-trip airport transfers in Bohol and Cebu
- Ferry Between Cebu and Bohol
The above itineraries/tours are suggestions and can be tailor-made to suit requirements.
Prices listed are per person in pounds sterling (£), based on two people sharing a twin-room. Please contact us for prices for alternative dates or number of travellers.
Pricing is subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply. Call us to book or for details. Alternatively you can book or enquire online