Total from £1,899.00
Based on: Departures from London Heathrow (LHR)
Travel Dates: 30th January – 30th June 2019
Take off on award winning Singapore Airlines in a spaciously crafted seat. The adjustable sculpted headrest, comfortably supports the neck and snugly holds your head while you sleep. The entertainment system has been thoughtfully curated with an impressive selection of entertainment options – movies, television programmes, music, games and apps – on an 11.1-inch wide touch-screen monitor.
Let the peace and solitude of Borocay take your breath away. Spend 5 nights losing yourself in the luxury resort of Shangri La Borocay where you can see the clear blue waters from Puka Shell Beach fan out to meet the sky in an endless expanse. If you want a bit more adventure then there is plenty to keep you occupied with a host of free activities on offer including yoga and dragon boat racing. You will start your adventure in Manila where you will enjoy a sightseeing tour – taking in views of the interesting city which is home to both skyscrapers and shantytowns. Before you head home, there will be a chance to visit Singapore for 2 days. Get up close to a host of wildlife with trips to the Singapore Zoo and themepark River Safari. Best of all, we have also thrown in a Cable Car Sky Pass which lets you enjoy a 360-degree view of Singapore’s sights including iconic Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more. This trip includes return flights, accommodation, breakfast and transfers.
- Return economy class tickets with Singapore Airlines
- London Heathrow to Manila via Singapore
- Economy domestic flight with Philippine Airlines Manila to Caticlan
- Kalibo to Singapore on Singapore Airlines
- Singapore to London Heathrow on Singapore Airlines
- Return airport transfers in Manila
- 2 nights in Manila Edsa Shangri-La inside a deluxe room
- Pickup a sightseeing tour from Manila to Tagaytay Ridge
- 5 nights in Shangri La Borocay inside a deluxe room with daily activities
- 2 nights in Marina Mandarin inside a deluxe room
- Daily breakfast
- 2 nights in Marina Mandarin or similar in Singapore inside a deluxe room
- Cable Car Sky Pass in Singapore
- River Safari and 1 boat ride Singapore
- Singapore Zoo
The above itineraries/tours are suggestions and can be tailor-made to suit requirements.Prices listed are per person in pounds sterling (£), based on two people sharing a twin-room. Please contact us for prices for alternative dates or number of travellers.
Pricing is subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply. Call us to book or for details. Alternatively you can book or enquire online